TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Reservation of TENT/EQUIPMENT is on a first come first served basis. In order to be prioritized, we request the reservation to be made at least 15 days before the event.
- FIFTY PERCENT (50%) deposit will be collected upon reservation of tent/equipment.
- Additional fees shall be charged for early/ late ingress and egress of tent. (Working hour: 9:30 am to 5 pm. Monday to Saturday Only).
All tents will be on Ground Floor Set up only.
- Delivery charge of PHP 1,000.00 within Quezon City, Ortigas, Pasig and Marikina City and Marcos Highway Masinag only. PHP 2,000.00 for Antipolo and Pasay City. PHP 1,500.00 for Heritage Taguig and Makati City, Malabon and Manila City. PHP 3,500.00 for Alabang, Bicutan, Las Piñas and Parañaque City areas only.
- Price quoted does not include any extra hardware and accessories for fixing the tent permanently.
- Client may deposit thru BDO Kamias Branch. BALANCE/FULL PAYMENT shall be required prior to the event.
- Should any cancellation be made prior to the event, the 50% deposit shall be forfeited.
- At the site, FULL PAYMENT will still be collected regardless if the tent/equipment was used or not.
- Client shall provide the necessary wiring and electrical connection, cord and outlet up to the tent. TRIPLEX’s electrical wiring shall be limited to the immediate confines of its tent only.
- All road Toll fees, Gate and Entrance fees to the event shall be paid by the Client. TRIPLEX may advance payment and shall be reimbursed by the Client upon presentation of the receipts.
- Client shall ensure the proper and correct usage of tent/equipment, and shall not be used for events contrary to Law or any illegal activities.
- Client shall hold TRIPLEX TRADING free from any liabilities arising from any damage or loss that may be incurred due to FORCE MAJEURE events or incidents involving ACTS OF GOD.